57th ANNUAL RED ROOSTER DAYS
LARGEST CHICKEN BBQ IN THE STATE
At Dassel Ball Park Monday, September 5th 2016
$9.00 advance and at the gate
Advance tickets available at: Red Rooster Foods, Ron’s Service & Fuel Max, Dassel City Hall.
Red Rooster Fine Arts Show
- Dassel Red Rooster Days
- Fine Arts Show Open to the Public (at the Dassel History Center)
- Saturday, September 3: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm Sunday, September 4: 1:00-3:00 pm (Awards Presentation at 2:00 pm) Labor Day Monday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Prizes: Cash prizes awarded to artists in numerous categories.
- Information: Contact Colleen Compton, Event Coordinator, at email@example.com for additional event information
- Entry Fee for Artists: $10 for up to 3 pieces of original artwork
- Fine Arts Show Artist Entry Deadline: (postmarked) or Friday, (delivered in person to the Community Education Office, DCHS, Door B)
Registration information click the links below
18 Mile Bike Ride: Saturday, September 3rd at 9:00 AM.
7 Mile Bike Ride: Saturday, September 3rd at 9:30 AM.
– Ride begins at Breeds Park.
Check out Pictures from the 2014 Bike Ride!
- Dassel Red Rooster Days 36th ANNUAL RED ROOSTER 5 MILE RUN & 1 MILE RUN/WALK5 Mile & 1 Mile Run/Walk Date: Monday, September 5, 2016 starting outside of the DC Saints field in Dassel
Race Time: 8:30 AM (The 1 Mile Run/Walk will begin immediately following the 5 mile start)
Course: Combination of city streets, country roads with some hills, and bike path (mostly blacktop)
Fee: $20.00 before August 1, 2016; $25 after August 1 (Registrations received after August 1 will not be guaranteed a t-shirt.)
Awards: Given to the overall men/women winners and the overall Dassel men/women winners. Medals will be given to the top three men & women finishers in each age group. (Age groups: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65 and up)
Water Stops: Two water stops and refreshments at the end of the race for participants.
Prizes: A random drawing will be held during the award presentation for various prizes including two Garmin running watches. Must be present to win.
Registration: Register for events online (www.racewire.com), by mail (registration forms can be printed at www.dassel.com) or day of race. (Race day registration for 5 mile and 1 mile: 7-8 am)
Contact Sandy Stertz at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional event information.
***** Events Sponsored by Meeker Memorial Clinic *****
Red Rooster Parade Registration
Get your spot in the annual Grande Day Parade. The parade begins at 2:00 p.m. on September 3rd, 2016