The City of Dassel Economic Development Authority
The Dassel EDA is a legal entity created for the purpose of promoting all aspects of community development. Its focus will be on any opportunity to promote the benefits to be found in working and living within or visiting the Dassel Community.
START OR EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS HERE:
- Dassel has experience in utilizing economic tools such as Tax Increment Financing, Tax Abatement, and Jobz for assisting business startup and expansions. Contact us
- The Dassel EDA, along with the Meeker County EDA is experienced and ready to package business opportunities. The Meeker County EDA has tools available to fill financing gaps as well as assisting to secure primary funding. Meeker County EDA Website
- A friendly business climate just outside of the 7 county metro awaits the entrepreneur for business startup.
MAKE DASSEL YOUR HOME:
- Dassel has a large selection of premium residential lots at very attractive prices.
- Dassel is located in the DC School district which has been awarded top honors in academics and student achievement. Dassel Cokato School District
- Dassel was named along with Cokato (its close neighboring city) as the best place to raise a family.
SPEND A DAY, A WEEKEND, OR AS LONG AS YOU LIKE:
- Our area lakes and rural atmosphere draw the serious and casual sportsmen to experience a day or weekend on the water or in the field.
- Unique occasional shops and artisans bring a special meaning to destination outings in the city and area. Think: “Pottery and Winery” “Occasional Store Antiques/Specialties”
- The Dassel History Center incorporates a “National Register of Historic Places” building with high quality museum exhibits. Having hosted 2 Smithsonian traveling exhibits over the past 3 years. A complete research center for local history and genealogic information. The facility is home to community theatre productions, and a community room available to rent for events.
RED ROOSTER INDUSTRIAL PARK:
Dassel Development Corporation
The Dassel Development Corporation is a private corporation owned by the corporate stockholders. The purpose of the Development Corporation is to further the economic development of Dassel and vicinity; to aid, assist and promote the growth, expansion and development of business concerns, including small business; to promote the availability of affordable housing for the community’s labor force; to encourage and assist in the location of new business and industry; to rehabilitate and assist existing business firms and industry; to accomplish these purposes by making plant and other facilities available to all such business concerns through lease or other means and thereby to contribute to the economic well-being of the area as measured by increased employment, payroll, business volume, and corresponding factors.